The world is in lockdown. Wherever possible, people are working from home. Company owners probably have more time now, than ever before to review what’s important in their lives whether personal or business.
Most business are taking some level of hit and for most owners, it’s strategizing the next few months until we return to a semblance of normality. Very sadly a lot of companies will go bankrupt as their trading ability is compromised due to this unprecedented crisis.
When finance is tight, the first budget slashed is invariably the ‘advertising and marketing’ but it is crucial to maintain visibility and to remind people you’re still in business. Otherwise they will assume you folded.
How can this be achieved?
- Is your website showing new activity and recent posts?
- Writing posts, articles or blogs that are interesting and can potentially help others?
- Are you engaging on social media?
- Maintaining contact with clients (past and present) colleagues and suppliers?
- Are you showing understanding for your clients’ and suppliers’ position at this delicate time?
When life returns back to normal, or as near as possible to pre-COVID-19 status, are you prepared and ready with an active campaign?
I am currently offering a FREE – 30 minute ‘virtual’ consultation to the first 20 replies to this post and can be reached via email: Michelle@starcopywriting.com. Please mark in your Inbox title: CONSULTATION MARCH 2020 CORONAVIRUS.
Keep well – and especially – keep safe.